[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Guac, one of the superior ways to use avocados. This is such a tasty, easy to make vegan dip, you won’t want to miss out on it!
Serve the guacamole with some crispy homemade tortilla chips, grab the recipe by clicking HERE !
- 6-7 small Reed avocados or 3-4 regular Hass avocados (800 grams to 1 kg or 1.6 to 2 pounds of avocados)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- the juice of 2 to 3 limes
- 1 large red onion
- 1-2 jalapeños
- a bunch or coriander (or parsley)
- Scoop all the avocados in a bowl, add salt and squeeze the lime juice over them to prevent any oxidation.
Mash the avocados using a potato masher or a fork (or add them to a food processor).
- Finely chop the red onion, jalapeños, coriander and add them to the avocado mixture.
- Serve the guacamole with some freshly made tortilla chips, grab the recipe by clicking HERE !